RE: my Fairlady spoke

To: "'Datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: my Fairlady spoke
From: "Lahtinen, Marko" <MARKOL@isr.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:56:10 +1000
Great to hear the radio works Leigh.  I assume you have the original radio.
i think it is classy, especially the way you can take it out of the car for
picnics.  Mine is out of the car as I do not have speakers in it but it
works though it could do with repair as the maximum volume is faily faint.

Do you happen to know what the carry strap for it looks like?  I hope to
make up a new one but it would be nice to make one that looks like the
orinal strap.

Marko
64 1500
canberra australia