Re: garage floors?

To: 76245.1056@CompuServe.COM, Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage floors?
From: MHarper486@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:48:08 EDT
In a message dated 99-05-06 08:24:16 EDT, 76245.1056@CompuServe.COM writes:

<<
 I am in process of outfitting a new 28x40 2 story garage (OK - my wife
 thinks I'm nuts!).  I have been thinking of either just using concrete
 sealer on the floor or painting it with real high quality paint.

There is a product called "concrete stain" which I have used a couple of
times w great results.  unlike paint (even a high quality paint on concrete),
this stuff does not peal, comes in colors and leaves a slick finish that
cleans up beautifully.  It is neither water or mineral spirit based, but
thins with zylene, I think.  I can check 2c if i have some left and give you
a brand name if you are interested...

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC