RE: 69 2000 won't start, HELP!

To: "'Andrew Jacobs'" <Legal-Z@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: 69 2000 won't start, HELP!
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:00:31 -0700
Why not just unhook the line at the carbs, stick the end of the hose in a
jar, and see if it spurts good when cranking over?  That's where I'd start.
Also, you may want to unhook the lines and make sure there aren't any clogs
anywhere.

Fuel pumps aren't that expensive, and still available.

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000