Roll bar problems

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll bar problems
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 23:08:33 -0700
  From a few of the responses I got about my roll bar and top frame not
being compatible, I think I did not explain my problem correctly.  It isn't
a height problem.  The top frame hits the sides of the roll bar where I try
to fold it forward.  It hits where the rear adjustable loop attaches to the
main leg that hinges to whole top.
  Is anybody on the list running an AutoPower bar in a late model roadster?
I wonder if my top frame is the correct one for the car but it fit before
the roll bar was installed.
  At least it was nice enough today to get out for a short ride.

Paul
OROC