Sears Point Vintage Paces

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sears Point Vintage Paces
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:07:07 EDT
Hello,

On May22nd and 23rd the Sears Point Vintage Races will be taking place.  This
annual event will attract over 200 European and Amercan (and some Japanese)
Race cars.  Besides getting to see all of these great cars battle on the
track you can walk around the paddock later to peek under the hoods of the
cars.

Z Owners of NorCal / ZONC and BADROC will be joining forces that day for a
caravan to the event.  We have a space set aside at Sears Point Raceway for
us to corral and show our cars.  If anyone is interested in joining us let me
know.

Michael Carion
BADROC
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex