pl 521 pu

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: pl 521 pu
From: AHortonZX@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 22:42:41 EDT
Hello All,

I am trying to combine a pair of 521's to make a nice daily driver.  I was
wondering if there is a source for parts? I have the 2 trucks and several
510's I can use for parts, so I am mostly concerned about things that would
need to replaced with new stuff like the gasket around the vent window.  A
decent set of door panels would also be nice. I haven't checked with Nissan
yet, the gaskets may still be available. All thoughts and suggestions will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan Horton
Spartanburg, SC