Re: Non-roadster related question

To: "Kerry Zariwny" <k.zariwny@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Non-roadster related question
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:49:06 -0500
>I just received an email from a 510 owner asking if there was a post like
>our roadster list but for five tens. And since I know
>all of you guys (and gals) are well versed in The Way Of The Datsun, I
>thought someone might be able to help out!:)

Kerry,

A quick answer is yes, there is a very active 510 list (Bluebirds - like
Fairlady, the non-US name for the 510), and a ton of great sites
including Dave Lum's <www.datsuns.com> and the spinoff site for an
excellent technical newsletter, The Dime Quarterly, at
<http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/>.

Here's the blurb that the server sticks at the end of list post:

This message comes to you from the Datsun 510 mailing list.
List rules and instructions are available at:
http://bluebirds.datsun510.com/bluebirds/listcharter

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)