Re: SVO Ford into roadster?

To: MMJB28A@prodigy.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SVO Ford into roadster?
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:18:07 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/99 11:14:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
MMJB28A@prodigy.com writes:

<< does anyone know if a SVO turbo mustang motor would fit into a
 roadster? actually, it would be coming out of an XR4-TI Merkur but
 has been built to SVO specs and then some. supposedly making about
 250 hp.  just had to ask....:-) >>

I remember seeing a pic of someone's red roadster that had the ford 2.3 in
it. His wasn't turbo if I remember correctly, but that shouldn't be a problem
to fit into the roadster since there are so many aftermarket manufacturers
making custom parts for that engine!

Van