Re: Hole in the Head Question

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Hole in the Head Question
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 08:25:31 -0700
I have noticed a similar plug on  most of the u20 heads I've seen, but not all.
On some heads it is plugged, on some it has a line that connects to T joint
where
the oil pressure sender also hooks up. Is there any advantge one way or the
other? It would seem to send more oil to the head/ cam/ rockers or does it?
David srl701