Re:Re: Fuel Starvation - Need Help

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Re: Fuel Starvation - Need Help
From: "Mike Goldman" <goldman@kiva.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:38:00 -0400
Thanks to everyone for all the input.  Most seem to think its a fuel
problem, while some think it is electrical.  I'll work both angles.

I took off the gas cap this afternoon and it drove great....for one mile.  I
have a new fuel filter that I forgot to mention.  I put a clear VW filter in
it so that I could see the fuel.  It was almost dry when the car stopped.
I'm going to change the rubber fuel lines for metal lined ones.  If the
lines are collapsing that should take care of that problem.  I'll give it
another run Tuesday or Wednesday, test the suggestions, and report back.
Thanks again.

Semper Fi
Mike Goldman
68 1600 with an old 3 bearing engine.