Re: Club name

To: Charles Ellis <cellis@stassoc.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club name
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:03:08 -0400
Charlie,

     I do not really care what you call the club either.  All I care is
that we get together as a group for rides and functions.  You and David
decide what you want to call us.  I will support anything except NERD! Lets
get together (all) and have a Roadster day and offically start this up.
Sounds like a barbaque day to me.

Thanks, Nick.