Solex Conversion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex Conversion
From: CBAKER6231@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:23:57 EDT
Thank you Gordon, Marc & Bob for the helpful suggestions.

Timing and distributor curve are correct.

I'm learning to adjust driving as suggested for the different "feel" of
accelerating with solexes.

Checked with Dean at Fairlady regarding the jets I am currently using.  He
told me the ones I had were wrong and is sending the sizes he recommends.
Hopefully the correct jets will eliminate the backfiring problem.

Even with the minor problems it is really good to have the car back on the
road and running strong.

Again, thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction.

Calvin Baker
Tucson 2L Solex