Re: Datsun Roadsters 1962 - 1971

To: erwilsey@ix.netcom.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadsters 1962 - 1971
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 19:27:52 EDT
The Chiltons is pretty good, not like they are now-a-days.
Guy at work had a Datsun P-up many years ago, and he
produced a well worn copy which I photocopied.  This is the
book that I got the "balance your carbs by listening thru a hose
if you cant afford a UNISYNCH" advice from, which I posted to the
net a week or two ago.    I can probably scan and send a page or
two, if anyone wants to see a particular section, but it will be a scan
of a photocopy.  The wireing diagrams are not as good as the ones
available already on the net.
Hope this helps!
Jim
pushrod 67 2liter