Re: Sears Point Vintage Races

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sears Point Vintage Races
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 21:38:26 EDT
Thanks Calspeed and the others for encouraging me to attend the historics at
Sears Point.  It was a great time seeing some fantastic race cars in action.
I stoped going to the Montery historics (Laguna Seca) about 10 years ago
because it was getting too crowded.  The Sears Point event was much like the
Laguna Seca event was 20 years ago.  Open pits and the owners were happy to
talk with you .  Now at Laguna Seca all the cars are corded off and the
owners can't be approached because of the crush of people.

I would be happy to look into getting a spot in the car club parking for
BADROC for next year if anyone is interested.  I will give poeple a couple of
weeks notice before the event.  Any feed back from the Bay Area crowd?  Which
is better Saturday or Sunday?

Peter van der Pas
Mtn. View, CA
'68 2000