FW: Missouri Run

To: efris@umr.edu, 9laser3@bright.net, VulForge@aol.com, dekinter@dowagro.com
Subject: FW: Missouri Run
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:00:36 +0000
Here is the itinerary for the upcoming TDROC Show Me Missouri Run

Thurs. 6/10 meet at Waxahachie.  To reserve a room call Ramada Limited
            972-937-4982.  We will meet at the Mast's for a pre-trip
            pow-wow.   Morey's number is 972-723-6579

Fri.   6/11 depart Masts house early and drive to Mena Arkansas. (about 280
        miles)    We will be staying at the Ozark Inn.  501-394-1100

Sat.  6/12  drive to Branson MO. (about 220 miles)  We will be staying at
        the Beaumont Inn - but it might be Motel 6 by then - a buy out !
        The phone number is 417 - 335-8990   2825 Green Mountain Road
             We are planning to go to a show on Saturday

Sun. 6/13    Drive to Mineral Lake Ranch (about 208 miles)  We can be
        reached there  at 314-484-3376.   The ranch is about one
        mile south of Leslie,MO.
         Leslie is between Gerald and Beauford on U.S. 50.  Leslie is on
        U.S. 50 about five miles west of Beauford which is eleven miles
       west of Union.  Generally - Leslie is about 60 miles west of St.
        Louis

Mon. - Wed. or Thurs.  We will be staying at Mineral Lake Ranch and be
        making day drives out from there.

Thurs. or Fri.  Leave for home. - Route and departure date to be determined
          by the group staying at the ranch.  As of now - we are leaning
         toward a southern route which would take us back into Arkansas
        - but nothing is definite yet.

    Hopefully we will be meeting up with other Roadster owners along the
way. It is always fun to meet and drive with roadster owners.  The easiest
way to meet up with  us would be to contact me at < mikeadam@wcnet.net >
by JUNE 8th.   Let me know where you plan to meet up with us and at that
point I can give you some mobile numbers.  If you plan to catch us at one of
the motels - leave a message at the desk and we will check for messages
when arriving and before leaving the next day.  Leave the messages
for Morey Mast.  We are really looking forward to the Run .
Mike Adams - Texas Datsun Roadster Owners Club