Re: Modified Tailights

To: "Chris Brucciani" <Chris_Brucciani@mminet.com>,
Subject: Re: Modified Tailights
From: "ken pletcher" <pletch@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 18:53:21 -0700
Alright,its time for me to get up on my soap box.
If car's weren't ever modified or changed we would all be driving model T's.
When ever someone change's anything (rims,steering wheel,ect..) it add's
personality and character to the car.  I love to see when someone has done a
engine change or something else off beat, it show's imagination and a
individuality.  If nobody changed anything on their car's the show's would
be very boring with the limited colors ect...

Thank you for your time
     Ken
DATSTER

Let me add in "VERY MODIFIED BODY AND INTERIOR" DATSTER