Tune-up

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tune-up
From: denis jiron <doj27288@csun.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 04:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
I want to start doing tune ups on my own from now on. I just wanted to
know what I have to do in order to do it right. What do I do different
from a regular tune up since I have an electronic points sytem? Do I have
to time the car, and if so how do I do it? how often should I replace the
spark plug calbles? what spark plugs do you recommend? etc...etc....
I could go on for days, and I know all you can too.

So if you can help this ametuer mechanic get started on the long road of
mechanical frustration, please do.

Thanks for the help,
Denis Jiron
'68 1600