Re: Brought the trailer.

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brought the trailer.
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 18:16:48 -0700
Michael,
Congrates on your purchase, sounds like you got a good deal. If you
haven't already, I suggest you repack the wheel bearings especially
since it has been sitting for awhile.  Also if it came with trailer
brakes, this is a good time to check them out. BTW I heard alot of
praise regarding electric brakes, but I've had good luck with well
maintained surge brakes (simpler configuration, no tow vehicle mods). I
know a good trailer supply in the south bay, let me know if you need
more info.
Todd Osborn (Boat trailer experience, but no car trailers)
68x2 2000s
San Jose, CA