Re: Are we not done with paint yet?

To: jawalker@zcentral.com
Subject: Re: Are we not done with paint yet?
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 08:00:59 -0700
If you want to prep the car yourself, you can bring it to Andre's auto body shop
in North Hollywood. You buy the paint etc. and they paint it . You can get the
best paint that way. They have supplies or you can go to a auto paint store.
They are very nice and will give tips on what to do. A friend and I did that on
a previous roadster and it came out good. No orange peel, no sags or runs. About
60.00 to paint.
Linda