Re: Datsun truck diagram

To: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun truck diagram
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:18:36 -0700
IIRC it was a '73 shortbed. I bought it as a parts truck
to fix my '77 after I rolled it on a rallye. (we tipped it back
on it's wheels and still finished. Tough truck!) The '73 had an
L16, the rallye truck had a hot L20. I took the '73 and made a
trailer out of the rear half, thats all I have left.
        Kurt