Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: ERW <erwilsey@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:14:50 -0700
For what it's worth, if anyone had 2 color camera ready art, you can get
144 mugs produced through any ad specialty rep at $2.00 each plus
freight/tax. The company is ETSE out of Camarillo CA.  I don't even know
if there are 144 Roadster owners who want the mugs, but they can be
reproduced at a pretty competitive price....

--
Joe Rubio
Venue Sports