Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: slick@mohaveaz.com, msayer1@concentric.net
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: Roadster6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:11:16 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/99 1:53:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
slick@mohaveaz.com writes:

<< You don't get it.  Maybe I don't get it.  I guess that you guys out there
 are talking about starting a mug list.  Now THAT would be interesting.  I
 suppose you could talk about how fast you could drink your warm milk down.
 In fact you could time yourselves, and go on record.  Or you could take a
 drink with your right hand, then (shift gears) over to your left hand
 without the cup leaving your lips.  Sounds like the events could be endless
 with an" ORIGINAL CUP".  Any knock off cups would be disqualified.  later.
 Pat 67.5 2000 solex >>

Pat,
You have it all wrong! You balance the cup on your left knee with your
crumpets' on your right. No warm milk for me, the cup can hold many wondrous
things: coffee, tea, 30 year scotch, water for the radiator, oil to replace
any that leaks, in my case, brake fluid.

Casey
69 2000 solex and then some (you wouldn't believe!)