Re: Just batteries

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Just batteries
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 06:44:24 -0700
I have installed a style of battery in the trunk of either FJ roadster that is
called a Starved electrolyte battery and weighs only 11 lbs and is about 4by 7
by
8 inches, classed as a deep cycle and supplies 650 amps! No fumes to worry about
and it fits in the wheel well area. Not cheap at 120.00 but comes with a 2 year
free replacement and a necessity for custom installs where space is a concern.

Ron

PS I use a centerforce clutch package with good success also.