Wheel center caps

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel center caps
From: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:52:28 -0500
I've really been enjoying the posts the past several months-lots of great
information and advice.
Several months ago, I had a set of 280Z wheels polished for the roadster.
The wheels turned out really nice but the center caps are chrome plated
plastic. After years of the midwest elements, as you can imagine, they
aren't looking too hot.  These caps also have the "Z" logo in the center.
The wheels are the same as the one's Chance Guerin is sporting.
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/dats38.html

I am looking for center caps like the ones on Greg Burrows car.  (I don't
think he's on the list.)
http://www.datsun.org/roadster/registry/    #588

Does anyone know if these were factory centers and if so, what nissan they
came off of?

Thanks
Nathan

69 2000  -on the back burner
67 1600  -motor out-prepping body for paint  (orange is REALLY tempting)