Fog Fest Datsuns are for dates...!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fog Fest Datsuns are for dates...!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:19:16 EDT
Check this out!  One of my buddies at the firehouse pointed out to me that
there was a posting in the one of San Francisco's News Papers that read
something like the following...

Fog Fest Car Show - You were a blonde guy with a classic car the the Fog Fest
car show.  Our eyes met.  Is there something more?  Blah...blah...blah...

Anyway, BADROC was at the car show that day and I think that I may be correct
in assuming that it was our very own list member..... Daniel Neuman.

Dan, are you out there!  It was in the latest San Francisco Guardian.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion