Re[2]: Safety goggles! B-)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Safety goggles! B-)
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:56:58 -0800
Guilty as charged! I generally wear safety goggles, and always when using
power tools. But this time around on the brake bleeding I skipped them, but
got lucky with a miss. Why do accidents happen when skipping safety
precautions??? Another good reason for me to ALWAYS wear them, thank you
all for the reminder.

Fred