Project Update

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project Update
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:20:01 -0800
I usually do not have much to say but wanted to update on the progress
of my little project-a 67.5 1600 2 liter stroker. I just got the car
back from the body shop  a week ago. I had it painted a Saturn purple
metallic. As others have said, it is nice to put things on instead of
taking them off. This has been pretty much a frame off resto. I did not
go for powder coating the frame but it was thoroughly stripped, primed
and painted with epoxy. There is still much to do but I will definitely
be making it to Shasta this year. Thanks to all on the list for the
wealth of information. I have some pictures posted at my web site  if
anyone is interested in checking my progress. It is located at
http://home.pon.net/dumpdude/roadster.html I need to take a couple of
more pictures as I have gotten quite a bit done in the last week.  I am
looking forward to attending a few of the BADROC runs in 2000.

Steve
R.P., CA
67.5 2 liter stroker