Re: Strangled Solex's??

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Strangled Solex's??
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:06:03 -0500
I'm running the ITG filter w/ full radius horns. Bought 'em about 4 or 5
years ago from TWM Induction. The ITG differs from most aftermarket filters
in that it flows from the front as well as the sides, allowing less
clearance between the horns and the filter without restriction. However, I
do not recommend this or any other foam filter with carbs as the carbs can
drool gas into the foam, which catches fire with the first intake manifold
backfire - with undesirable results. This is not a concern for me thanks to
fuel injection.

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke VA