New Set of Mikunis + Intake Manifold + Linkage + Air Cleaner

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Set of Mikunis + Intake Manifold + Linkage + Air Cleaner
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:18:21 -0800 (PST)
Dear List:

I just got my 69 2000 running nicely after 3-4 years.
It's my second roadster. The first was a rust bucket
that I spent thousands of dollars in parts from Jim
Tyler of Topless Datsun back in 1991-1992.  Before I
left Atlanta for Miami, I found another 2000 that was
rust-free that some snot-nosed rich kid couldn't
bother with as he had just bought a hot Mustang. Yuck.

Well, today, with rebuilt SUs from Idaho; a nice
recurved distributor from Dean; a new electric fan;
nice black leather seats from a Mitsubishi Starion;
and a host of much work and pride, I drove the car
around the block. Hey, tomorrow, I'm going to the
beach.

Anyway, I have some parts I don't need.

I have a second recurved distributor that I bought
from Jim Tyler; never really used - that's from the
rust bucket which has since made an excellent parts
cars.

I also have a brand new set of Mikunis from Dean that
I paid $775 for three years ago - again never used. I
am going to stick to the simpler SUs as I don't intend
to race - just enjoy the ride. I'll also sell the
intake manifold if someone makes me a fair offer for
all.

David Wilson
Miami, FL