Velocity!

To: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Subject: Velocity!
From: aryasura <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:54:24 -0500 (EST)
Im not much of a racer, although I enjoy winding my cars up once in
awhile. The technical perfection of gaining high speeds is more impressive
to me than the actual racing aspect.

Having said that, what is the top speed record for the roadster? Has
anyone actually push their (street legal) roadster to 140mph?

Just wondering what this thing can do, and what kind of mods folks
addicted to speed have been doing.

-ed
69 2000