Re: Was Dash now Windshield

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Dash now Windshield
From: Gppepoy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:29:22 EST
Hello Robert,

I also have a 1967.5 SPL 311 and have recently removed the dash and the
windshield.  There are two bolts that extend down from the bottom of the
windshield.  If you are looking at the center of the windshield, they are
located on each side of the center (about 10").  You have to remove these
suckers from under the dash.  No easy trick with all the stuff that is
stuffed under there.

Oh, just another tip.  Use some PB Blaster to help with the rusted screws on
the dash.  I managed to continue to hold my world record for screw and bolt
busting by breaking off two of the small dash screws.

Good luck.

Guy Pepoy
1967.5 SPL 311
Tempe, Arizona