Re: Canada vs US

To: roadsters list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Canada vs US
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:41:54 -0800
See comments....(with tongue planted firmly in cheek. Some of my favorite people
are Canadians, like Ross)

Dan and Louise Yates wrote:

> > > And you thought we had no Canadian identity:

But are they bigger than those Ferrari flags at the F1 races? Some of those
qualify as small countries!

....and gets to clean up the mess. The "winner" is the last one to wake up.

> about

Don't go there!

...after we burned Montreal. Unfortunately, Washington was rebuilt. I prefer
Montreal.

They never surrendered to Canada, either! Visit Quebec City for proof.

...following a Molson Canadian House Party.

Which proves number 30.

No, you knew plaid flannel was WARM. I used to watch Sgt. Preston of the Yukon,
I know all about that.

Yeah, throw it to the sled dogs and run like hell!

Only because your kinfolk wouldn't have you in the family!

I didn't think beer lasted long enough in Canada to carry it anywhere.

...and many other Anne Murray songs.

Agreed.

Most of us are smart enough not to admit it.

Yeah, plaid flannel socks.

No fair. You guys get to practice with Labatt's.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org