Re: drain hose for cowl under dash

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: drain hose for cowl under dash
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:24:55 -0600
If you don't plan on having your car exposed to much rain you can do what I did.
That is, put rubber expansion plugs in the hole in the firewall and under the
cowl cover.  The water will pool inside the cowl, but there are raised edges on
the interior vents in the cowl that have kept rain out of the vents.  The water
just runs out into the fenders and down.

As soon as I have some time I am going to try making some drain hoses.  They
may not be be perfect, but I think that I can make some that will work and
look fine.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne