Re: Front grill question

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front grill question
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:40:53 EST
In a message dated 12/9/99 11:37:22 AM EST, turbospl311@yahoo.com writes:

<< Most of you know I have built a race 1600. Well my
 friend found a grill from a 70 that had nothing on the
 inside. It is basically the outer rim of a grill.  Of not I wonder if there
were special
 racing grills offered. It's nice because it has 1/4"
 opening wire mesh and looks sharp painted black with
 the chrome surround. Any one seen something like this? >>

Sounds like it is either a 1500 grille without the grid type face plate or it
could be a 2000 grille without the center piece.  Wanna sell it?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex