Oil cooler?

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil cooler?
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:47:26 -0600
I was rummaging through some literature I received with the roadsters I
purchased this summer.  Looks like the guy kept everything!

The compilation included Datsun Competition Department Bulletins, "Datsun
Racing News", Bob Sharp Manual and parts catalog, and also information and
blueprints from Chassis Engineering Company regarding 14 X 6"  "Monocoque
Racing Wheels".  Anybody ever heard of these wheels?  Also had a "Fred Opert
Racing" catalog-looked to be heavily British in nature.  I'm sure I'll be up
half the night leafing through all of it!  :-)

I posted a picture of one of the Bulletins showcasing oil-coolers.  Check
out how close the oil-cooler must set to the ground!  Definitely not an
option for street use I wouldn't think!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=123299&a=906620&p=14292902

Nathan