Re: parts

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:41:32 -0800
Not much crosses over.
        And what does, doesn't help much.  Like, the engine (and the front
brakes???) is the same as the 411's, but far fewer 411s survived.  The
diff is allegededly swappable, and some brake parts cross to
Lucas/Girling/Lockheed parts, but that would mean going Briddish!
        I'm sure I could find 4 used hinges fer ya ($20 plus ship) if you can't
find 'em elsewhere...  Moscow, Eye-duh-hoe, I presume?
Toby
See-a-tull