ZCCD customer service/next issue

To: 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: ZCCD customer service/next issue
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:25:58 -0800
I just wanted to take a second here to let everyone know that my
customer service rep's last day was Nov. 21st, and I have yet to find an
acceptable replacement (anyone want a job :-).  I am still interviewing
and hope to have a replacement by year's end.  In the meantime its just
me trying to do everything, so calls and emails  are not getting
answered very quickly. But they will get answered.  I am out of town the
week of the 13th, so if you haven't heard back from me by then, don't
expect to hear from me before the 20th.  Unfortunately this situation
plus a few other last minute problems prevented me from getting the next
issue on-press by our deadline and so the next issue will not be out in
Dec as planned.  Please believe me no one is more upset about this than
I am. I can't tell you how hard I worked to push this issue through and
get it ready to go on-press, nor how disappointed I was when it became
clear that a Dec publication date was not going to be possible.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher