Re: RE Hardtop -who made it?

To: "Hyperaion" <aryasu19@idt.net>, "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: RE Hardtop -who made it?
From: teddy@stat.cmu.edu (Teddy Seidenfeld)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:09:36 -0500 (EST)
Dear Ed,

Thanks for the compliment on the hardtop.

It's a "Parrish Plastics" production, made maybe 20 years ago about 2 miles
from where I live in the Pgh. southern suburbs.  Tom Parrish is retired.
Last year I inquired whether he had any stock left.  The one Roadtser top
he had in storage was spoken for by a member on this list.

The mystery with my top is that my son found the car (with top) for me two
summers ago nearly abandoned in N.C.  Prior to '89 the car was in Texas, we
believe. How a Pgh top married a Texas chassis I'll probably never learn.

The top and chassis were repainted in the Fall of '98.  Both are done in
the "original" red enamel from Nissan's paint codes.

Happy Holidays to all,
Teddy
69 2000
Pgh PA