65' 1500

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 65' 1500
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:04:04 -0800
I went down south to look at the 65' 1500. Well to be honest I
wanted to pick up my Christmas tree, a perfect Grand fir.

The car was completely disassembled in the guys shop. After a while
of dealing with Roadsters you are not shocked when you see the
condition they are in. I can honestly tell people I have seen worst.

I was wondering how many of the people on the list have the 65'
1500 if we are going to get this one back on the road we are
definitely going to need some help.

After working in the Los Angeles area for years. You always think as
land as a luxury. The car was located at his 1800 acre farm. I use to
worry if I could get my cars in the driveway.

Mike
Hayden Lake, ID
Expecting more snow for tonight!