1500 owners

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 owners
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:38:42 -0800
List,
Every time I have posted something about 1500's. I get
a tremendous amount of positive replies. You guys should
organize into a national club. There are very few of you yet
you all seem to gather around someone in need. My thanks
to all of you who replied. If the current owner offers the
car to sell the car to me like he mentioned. I will definitely
consider adding this to my Roadster collection.

I do want to thank all of you who expressed concern over my selling
of my Roadster stuff, especially Eric who went out of his way to take
pictures of his car and one other in the Portland area for me. I have
changed my mind , I will be selling the items I don't need. These items
will be high windshield items. I will be looking for a good 67.5' 1600
to put in my two liter
stuff. I am not trying to make a fake 67.5' 2000. I just want
the safety brakes and the wider fender flares with a low wind shield.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
20's tonight with a chance of snow.