Re: Bob Sharp Manual 2

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bob Sharp Manual 2
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:31:45 -0600
> Forgot to add to my last message; if anybody has an original of the red
> covered Bob Sharp Comp manual, the last page is a speed calculator they
> called a "nomograph"
> It had an clear acetate overlay on which you could plot the variables,
draw a
> line across the points and read the speed.

Is there a way to determine an original from a copy?  The literature that I
received with the car has been stored with the car since it was last used in
1973,  with all the other dated material being 68 or 69.  The picture
quality is very good and it is printed on heavy stock paper.  It also had
the clear acetate overlay near the end of the manual.  The difference is
that both the owners manual and racing manual are three hole punched loose
leaf with no cover.  Can this truly be an "original"?
Just Curious
Nathan