Re: BRE Airdam/spoilers

To: "Les/Dennis @CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BRE Airdam/spoilers
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:27:15 -0800
Hi Dennis, and Les,

I can't resist, I have to gave one! Let me know if there's still one left
for my '66.

Do you still have my credit card number on file, from the week right after
Doheny when I paid for the slotted brake rotors?

If not, I'll make sure to call in the master card number to you. I guess
that'll have to be until the 20th. You guys deserve the fun. Can't wait to
hear about Bondurant in your posts.

Thanks, Fred Katz
fredkatz@2xtreme.net
evenings at home (650) 588-2290