Look out for the Flu!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Look out for the Flu!
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:53:01 -0800
550 unread posts. See what one bout of flu can do? gee, spend a few days in
bed and the list get way ahead of you!

I hope all of you have a safe, happy and HEALTHY holiday. look out for this
flu. I was a young man a week ago and now old broken and aching! pass me a
steaming cup of theraflu straight up please.

Hey, here's something nice for the holidays. Buy some apples, pears and a
gallon of apple juice. In a big pot on a very, very low flame cook the
sliced fruit in the juice with about 7 cinnamon sticks, 3 or 4 allspice
seeds, 6-8 cloves, and some ground nutmeg. When you wake in the morning the
house smells fantastic. ladle a cup for your sweetie and you'll both get
warm! When you come home from work, ladle out another cup, but this time add
a shot of spiced rum! You can add more juice as time goes by, but when
you've had enough, turn up the flame and cook out the liquid. spoon the jam
into clean small mason jars and have apple butter for you and to share.

Roadster content - my top is up for the first time this year!