RE: Wood bow

To: "'Robert J. Simmons'" <rsimmons@MINET.gov.MB.CA>,
Subject: RE: Wood bow
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:33:56 -0800
I brought my old wood bow to a professional wood worker and he was able make
a new one for me.  He charged me $150 to make it. He also told me that every
angle on it was a compound cut and he had to make a special jig for it. He
said if he were to do it again he would have to charge around $300 since it
toke him 10 hours to make it.  He cut mine from a 8"X8"X6' piece of
hardwood. You might try finding a local cabinet maker or wood worker.  The
guy I found makes custom furniture and wood dashes for custom cars.

Duram
SPL 310 00006
SPL 310 10448