GLASS ...

To: Ktroxel@BENSON.MCKENNA.EDU, ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: GLASS ...
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@agouron.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:23:41 -0800
Kathy,
I just removed the door glass/vent window/mechanism from my 69 roadster,
ala Ken's Datster or Barries '66 and had the opening welded closed.  No
need for windows in SoCal.   HA HA HA   I don't need the parts, if you
decide to have your door fixed or the replacement is stripped of its
glass or mechanism, we can trade if you have any parts, otherwise just
good karma.  Les  (CDM) should have a door, I got a hood from him at a
good price.
I will to pick-up my roadster Monday , she is bright yellow.
I am going to be out of the office for Dec 21 to Jan 4, putting my
roadster back together.  Home phone is 619 276-5478
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
Associate Scientist