RE: Dash for a 1969.

To: <trosborn@california.com>
Subject: RE: Dash for a 1969.
From: "Charlie Hubbard" <chubbard@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:25:29 -0600
Thanks Todd.  I've had several folks write and tell me that they would let
dashes go for just shipping costs.  One of our favorite parts suppliers
offered to send him a dash AND pay for shipping.  Roadster owners are truly
a generous lot.  Outside of my church, I've never seen this level of
altruistic behavior come from a group of people who don't even know each
other. What a lift!

I've already passed along one of the first offers to the 69 owner.  He was
thrilled and somewhat confused by the generosity.  He's just not used to it.
Who is? The rest is up to him.

Charlie