Looking for Chris Mulligan

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Chris Mulligan
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:46:34 -0800
Hey there, A while back someone on the roadster list gave me Chris
Mulligan's e- mail address, when my computer crashed I lost my address book,
just goes to show you that I should have backed it up onto a floppy, anyway
if you know who this is can you give me his e-mail address, would appreciate
it greatly.

p.s. To Steve Allen, I also lost your e-mail address and info, I just wanted
to let you know that I mailed your part two day's ago and sent it standard
mail. let me know when you get this message

Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222