READ THIS ONE!!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: READ THIS ONE!!!!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:52:58 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

        I jsut wanted to say thanks to everybody who has responded with
helpful tips during my recent car re-doing.
        I also want to thank everybody for there patience in dealing with my
multiple posts to the list.. ITs probably seemed like Dan's Car Problem list
instead of a general roadster list recently.
        Its just that I am aso excited about getting the car running well
in time to give my nieces and nephews xmass rides... I think I can actually
see my sisters hair turn grey while I'm doing it but the kids love it so.

        So thanks and sorry about all my maybe excessive postings lately.

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA

        Merry Christmas!!