Re: ENGINE STARTED!!!!

To: pielr@knick.net
Subject: Re: ENGINE STARTED!!!!
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:33:29 EST
  Finding a woman who will sit with you while you're working on a car is a very
rare thing!  You got a keeper there!
  By the time I'd finished my 240Z 3.2L build my girlfriend now knows more
about engines than most guys I know.  Her best friend lost her timing belt and
got a quote from the mechanic for $1200, she tried explaining what happened
with pistons coming up, bent valves, etc. to her friend until she noticed the
mechanic jaw had dropped.  At first she laughed and then she realized how over
the years I had "infected" her.

  Stan Wada

This Message has been resent by the Knick.Net EMail Admin System.