FS: Manuals, Cars, Parts, TLC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Manuals, Cars, Parts, TLC
From: "Doug Lojewski" <dougloj@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 22:35:15 PST
Happy Holidays!

I wanted to stop by to let you folks know that Mike Young
has a supply of reproduced official Datsun 1600 and 2000
factory shop manuals for sale. Mike also has copies of a
very interesting competition preparation manual, written
by the Bob Sharp Racing Team and Nissan in the late 60's.
He also has copies of a Nissan racing parts catalog from
the early 70's.

For those who don't know, Mike Young is a SUPERB source
for Datsun roadster sales, parts (new and used), service,
restoration and now books (watch out, Amazon.com!).

Mike's car lot currently includes two very nice 67.5 1600
project cars, a pair of beautiful 69s (1600 and 2000) and
a 74 260 Z.

Please check out all of the above at

http://www.datsunsports.com

Please do not send email to me. Mike's phone numbers are
given on his web site.

Jingle them bells!!

  - Doug Lojewski